When Tim accidentally shaves off a huge chunk of eyebrow before an important photoshoot, he hopes Jen and Colleen's grooming expertise can fix it. Also, when Gigi passes away, Greg makes an anonymous donation with the money she left him, but later realizes he wants to be recognized for it; John learns firsthand what Gigi's life was like at the nursing home; and Joan honors her mother's memory with unusual jewelry.
- Colin Hanks as Greg Short
- Betsy Brandt as Heather (Short) Hughes
- Thomas Sadoski as Matthew "Matt" Short
- Zoe Lister-Jones as Jennifer "Jen" Collins-Short
- Dan Bakkeddahl as Dr. Timothy "Tim" Hughes, M.D.
- Angelique Cabral as Colleen Brandon Ortega
- Niall Cunningham as Tyler Hughes
- Holly Barrett as Samantha "Sam" Hughes
- Giselle Eisenberg as Sophia Hughes
- James Brolin as John Bertram Short
- Dianne Wiest as Dr. Joan (Pirkle) Short
- Hunter King as Clementine Hughes
- Wallace Shawn as Samuel
- Julio Oscar Mechoso as Coach Kip
- Matt Murray as A.J.
- Several story lines in this episode dealt with the death of Gigi (played in two previous episodes by Ann Morgan Guilbert). This episode has a pre-end credits dedication "In loving memory of Ann Guilbert."