Matt and Colleen meet with their wedding planner but drive him to despair like each-other and the family, given their obsession to avoid anything recalling their previous weddings, a process of absurd event planning elimination. Greg's plan to get his meddling parents off his back on baby pictures by introducing them to Facebook backfires as he and Jen find themselves commandeered as social media coaches and invited among Joan's accidental group guests. Tim expected VIP backstage access to the Grammy artist lodges, being accredited as awards event doctor, would make him cool again in dumped, since family-hostile Samantha's eyes, but his clumsiness gets them in trouble until he's fired and evicted. Despite Tyler's due skepticism, Heather refuses to replace the original goldfish Sophia won with her, but neither a startled vet nor Tim can cure it, unlike her insecurity abut the mother-daughter-bond.
- Colin Hanks as Greg Short
- Betsy Brandt as Heather (Short) Hughes
- Thomas Sadoski as Matthew "Matt" Short
- Zoe Lister-Jones as Jennifer "Jen" Collins-Short
- Dan Bakkeddahl as Dr. Timothy "Tim" Hughes, M.D.
- Angelique Cabral as Colleen Brandon Ortega
- Niall Cunningham as Tyler Hughes
- Holly Barrett as Samantha "Sam" Hughes
- Giselle Eisenberg as Sophia Hughes
- James Brolin as John Bertram Short
- Dianne Wiest as Dr. Joan (Pirkle) Short
- Hunter King as Clementine Hughes